Information about what is contained in your proof archive.
The archive is a Zip file that contains everything stored in ProvenDocs relating to your document and its proof. Inside the Zip file you will find:
- The file which was uploaded
- The file data and metadata in ProvenDocs format
- The blockchain proof in Chainpoint binary format
- The blockchain proof in Chainpoint JSON format
- The PDF blockchain proof certificate
- A Readme.txt file that describes the content of the archive.
Asides from the readme.txt file, the PDF proof, and your document, these files are not generally expected to be read by humans. Instead, they can be used to validate your proof.
Updated over 2 years ago
Learn how to validate your exports